I am sometimes among those who use too many buzzwords, and consequently get some grief about it. However, I think I have a valid excuse. A few months ago, realizing that there was no way to escape buzzwords in this industry, I built myself the following "Buzzpad". It is growing on me, probably a little too much.
To pre-order the Buzzpad 2.0 (BETA), just digg-it.
Buzzpad 2.0 (BETA)
- USB 2.0: For high-speed buzzwords transfer.
- Windows, Linux, Mac: For cross-platform buzzing.
- 2.0 Lock: Automatically adds the "2.0" to any appropriate technology words (e.g. Web 2.0, Identity 2.0, Internet 2.0).
Once I get funding, I am planning to work on Buzzpad 2.0.1 (BETA), which will have the following:
- Microsoft Office "Smart" tag integration: Will vibrate when a buzzword could be added.
- Blog Integration: With an "OFF" button to prevent users from entering a buzzword when commenting or blogging.
- Bluetooth: To extend the Buzzpad to mobile phones and other mobile devices (for pervasive buzzing).
Support this project by digging it up.